Today’s electronics and embedded products and systems require being feature rich, reliable and cost effective. Product introduction and innovation cycles are getting shorted while product companies are having difficulty to find the right resources to develop and sustain their embedded products.
QuEST domain expertise in embedded product engineering help our customers develop and deploy products faster, reduce development cost and time to market. Our hands-on-work with various embedded platforms and operating systems helps us to bring in consistent experience across the entire product portfolio, which in turn enables our customers to deliver world class products in the market. We offer services throughout the product lifecycle – from design and development to testing, production support, and post product introduction support across multiple domains and technologies. QuEST services range from:
- Embedded Software: With a strong expertise in embedded systems, we help organizations launch products powered by Human Machine Interface or HMI, reliable Middleware, protocol stack, system software, firmware and device drivers.
- Embedded Hardware: Service areas include Electronics Board Design, Schematics Capture, PCB Layout, Systems Design, Sensors, Components Selection, Value Engineering / Obsolescence Management
- FPGA: Design and Verification
- Simulation: Our simulation methods cover Model In Loop (MIL) and Software In Loop (SIL) & Hardware In Loop techniques.
QuEST has embedded product engineering expertise in aero systems, automobile electronics and HMI, high temperature electronic for oil and gas, industrial products, rotating equipment and rail locomotives and rolling stock embedded products.
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Product Test Services
- Asset Management
- Technical Data Management
- Quality Management