Home » Careers » Current Opportunities » Test Engineer Part Time Secret Clearance
Test Engineer Part Time Secret Clearance
Quest Defense is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are part of a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek have the following characteristics and skills:
This position requires strong written and oral communications skills as well as a team centric approach to problem solving. Candidate must be able to work with minimal direction and little to no supervision. Must work well in a large team environment as well as an individual contributor. Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and must be willing to learn additional engineering discipline areas.
What you will be doing:
• Interpret Test Requirements and Identify Limit Conditions
• Able to apply cyclic part life requirements using dynamic resonance predictions
• Interpret post-test data evaluation and problem identification and resolution.
• Ability to collaborate with other IPTs and external customers during technical interchanges.
• Interpret Test Data, determine and suggest changes in test configuration, & Test procedures.
• Collaborate with other IPTs to develop test and test data requirements.
• Participate in post-test data evaluation and problem identification and resolution.
• Review tests for Technical compliance and requirements.
• Lead and provide mentorship to less experienced Engineers
• Have a keen eye to Identify errors, omissions, and other deficiencies, and recommend revisions and/or improvements with First time quality in mind
What is needed to in Qualifications:
• STEM, BS Degree, with 3 years of experience
• Secret clearance within 5 yr. scope
• Ability and willingness to work non-standard shifts/overtime
• Good written and oral communication skills with experience with Microsoft Office
• Test experience, and/or experience with multiple disciplines
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Location: Tullahoma, TN
Quest Defense provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.