Home » Careers » Current Opportunities » Scheduler – Hardware/Module/Engineering
Scheduler – Hardware/Module/Engineering
Quest Defense is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are part of a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek have the following characteristics and skills:
Quest Defense is a global engineering services company driven by aspiration, hunger and humility, and guided by a leadership team that cares for its people, their ideas, and their well-being. We know that flexibility and openness produce the most fertile environment in which innovation, creativity, growth, and success can thrive.
We are looking for dreamers, who understand and value the ways in which engineering has the potential to solve the problems of today that stand in the way of tomorrow; believers, who long to be part of an organization that is ethical, promotes social responsibility, and is dedicated to being a force for good; doers, who seek challenges that are both meaningful to them and create a positive impact on others.
As a diverse team of over 13,000 humble geniuses, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you long to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and collaborators we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
What you will be doing:
This role is maintaining and updating schedules vs. developing/building the schedules. Must have experience with MS Project, Smartsheets and/or Primavera to be successful in the role as the main tool is Smartsheet’s
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain scheduling rhythms, monitor / analyze and report performance against baseline schedules to ensure that milestones and deliverables are met.
- Coordinate/collaborate with Module and Hardware Owners to keep schedules up-to date
- Develop and follow-up on action items related to overall scheduling activities
- 3+ years’ relevant experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Aerospace NPI, Engineering, or Hardware/Module Owners
- Experience with Smartsheet and/or Microsoft Project or Primavera schedule software
- Working knowledge schedule integration tools
- Proven ability to work well within a team/collaborative environment
- Strong PC skills and proficient knowledge with MS Office Suite.
- Experience using Artificial Intelligence (AI) related to Project Management and/or Scheduling Activities
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Mostly Office Environments, Occasional Shop Floor involvement.
- Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
- Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures.
- Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
- Typical 8-hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core (required) hours are 9AM to 4PM
- Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
- Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Quest Defense provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.