Home » Careers » Current Opportunities » Project Management Specialist/Coordinator
Project Management Specialist/Coordinator
Quest Defense is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are part of a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Help track and manage processes within the delivery workstream.
• Engage with customer’s engineering and supply chain teams on a regular rhythm to status milestones, deliverables, risks, and ensure correct charging and document and track action items
• Organize and support review meetings including: scheduling and attending meetings, compiling presentation material, and tracking action items to closure, storing artifacts in the appropriate databases
• Creating and presenting weekly and monthly status reports for Program leaders
• Tracking, analyzing, and disseminate data
• 3+ years’ relevant experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Strong PC skills and proficient knowledge with MS Office Suite.
• Experience with Gas turbines/Aero Engine’s components
• Some familiarity with Gas Turbine/Aero Engine Supply Chain/Suppliers
• Familiarity with Oracle, AMT, Impact and other, supply chain related software
Hybrid Local to Cincinnati
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
• Mostly Office Environments, Occasional Shop Floor involvement.
• Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
• Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures.
• Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
• Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core (required) hours are 9AM to 4PM
• Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
• Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Quest Defense provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.